With the rise of managed care and large physician groups, it’s difficult for women to know their provider and develop a trusting relationship. But because Dr. Ilana Kirsch is our only OB/GYN on staff, your personal relationship comes first.
At the same time, you will enjoy the benefit of an experienced physician who is Board Certified in Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Kirsch trained at the UCLA School of Medicine, and she previously served on the teaching faculty at the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine, one of the premier OB/GYN programs in the country. Dr. Kirsch has practiced in the Michiana area for more than a decade.
Dr. Kirsch provides comprehensive obstetrical and gynecological care, including:
- Treatment for women’s health issues, such as endometriosis, pelvic pain, chronic infection, and recurrent miscarriage
- Minimally-invasive surgery for a range of gynecologic disorders (e.g. abnormal bleeding, ovarian cysts, pelvic organ prolapse, uterine fibroids, and hysterectomy)
- Well-woman exams
- Complete obstetric care—from conception, pregnancy, to the delivery of your baby, and follow-up
- High-risk obstetric care, including care for mothers with twins, hypertension, diabetes, and thyroid disease
- Other women’s health issues as early as adolescence through the transition to menopausal years and beyond
If you are a current patient, we thank you for entrusting your women’s care to us. If you are a new patient, we welcome you to experience the personal touch that our office provides.